Thursday, February 11, 2010

month of love cont...

day 7 - lemon bars...never been a fan before but today at the Super Bowl my friend Marci made the best lemon bars I've ever had...truely awesome!

day 8 - monday...there must be something to love about monday right?

day 9 - basketball practice...Syd is really enjoying her time in Upwards...she actually was excited for her game last Saturday...we struggle most of the time because we are so much a like - hard headed - by being her mom now i flash back to when i was her age and some of the things i put my dad through...wish he was here so i could tell him how much i appreciate him for putting up with this hard headed girl and loving her just as much as i love syd... I also love Dutch Bros - Starbucks is my steady but tonight Syd wanted a Dutch Bros. for her snack after practice.  so here's to Apple Smoothies :*

day 10 - yangs, new haircuts & crafts...had yang's for lunch today - yum!  then after work, syd and i both got new do's.  her's is a bob and looks totally adorable.  mine is an "A" line cut.  DH even said he liked it - i'm sure he was fibbing but at least he said it (he prefer's my hair long long long but I don't don't don't) - we looked pretty hot!  then when we got home, we needed to make 26 valentine cards.  we cut out butterflies and colored little dots on them then slipped a sucker through the two slots we cut and put a piece of tape to hold it in.  they were pretty cute. DH even got in on he action.  syd did an great job doing all the writing "happy valentines day"

day 11 - schezwan chicken - lunch with shannon at china faith...has to be the best chicken ever...

my entry's aren't going how i'd wanted - i don't want them to be laundry list of my days events...i'll keep working on it...